North Ranch Bodycraft meets the strict standards and specifications for a number of Automobile Manufacturers. These manufacturer certifications show that North Ranch Bodycraft has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each manufacturer offers unique warranty agreements on repairs through North Ranch Bodycraft that you would not receive through non certified body shops.
See the manufacturers that trust in us below!
Audi Certified Collision Repair
Benefits for using an Audi Certified Repair Facility:
- Audi technicians are trained in factory-approved procedures on average for 80 hours per year.
- Our technicians use specialized tools.
- At an independent repair facility, there’s no guarantee the shop is using Audi Genuine Parts.
- No other facility is factory-authorized to repair Audi ASF aluminum construction.
- Complimentary towing via Audi Roadside Assistance.
- We have earned the honor of the AUDI ULTRA CERTIFICATION- we are uniquely qualified and Audi certified to work on your cherished R8, A8 and TT models.
Volvo Certified Collision Repair
- I-CAR Certified Repair Technicians
- Genuine OEM Volvo Parts
- Commitment to High-Quality Repair Standards
- Maintain Factory Warranty
The structural integrity of your Volvo depends on the quality of every auto body part used. Volvo genuine safety components and systems are designed to interact to reduce the harmful effects of a collision. Plus, they offer better fit and appearance and one of the best-limited warranties in the industry. That’s why it’s important to insist on Volvo genuine replacement parts whenever possible. Volvo Certified collision repair centers always recommend installing Volvo Genuine Parts.
Being a Volvo Certified collision repair partner means we never compromise your safety over quality and we’ve invested in making sure our technicians understand how to properly care and repair your car back to its pre-accident condition. We’ve had to invest in upgrading tools and equipment that match Volvo repair standards, and we are committed to providing an outstanding shared experience with Volvo owners.
VW Certified Collision Repair
Benefits for using an VW Certified Repair Facility:
- Trained employees, certified in Volkswagen collision repair, perform the work on your vehicle
- All services will follow strict, mandated repair procedures per Volkswagen standards
- Wherever feasible, the facility will use Genuine Volkswagen Parts/li>
- Employees have access to exclusive Volkswagen technical tools and repair information
- All vehicle warranties will be maintained
Honda Certified Collision Repair
We can help keep your Honda a Honda. One of the most important factors after having an accident, is finding a reliable auto body shop that knows how to repair your car properly. Being a Honda certified collision shop gives us the distinction of knowing exactly how to repair your Honda back to its original factory standards.
Not every collision shop can be a Honda certified collision repairer. Its takes the proper tools and equipment, commitment to ongoing training, highly skilled technicians, and a high level of importance on customer service. Only then can a shop be considered for the ProFirst Honda Certified Collision Repair shop.
Acura Certified Collision Repair
Acura is committed to providing safety for everyone, in the way Acura cars are built, and in the way they are repaired after a collision. Due to the increasing application of on-board safety, collision avoidance technology, and advanced materials in vehicle manufacturing, the collision repair industry and repair technology are evolving with increasing speed and intensity.
Today, it takes a highly-qualified collision shop to properly repair a Acura automobile – one with training, skill, the proper tools and equipment and the latest repair information. It takes a shop dedicated to their craft – a ProFirst Certified shop.
GM Certified Collision Repair
- Genuine GM Parts
- I-CAR Certified Technicians
- A Better GM Certified Collision Repair Experience
- Comprehensive Full-Service Vehicle Care
GM’s position on certified collision repairs sets the industry standard as they insist on using only Genuine GM parts on all repairs and for any collision damage to be fixed by an I-CAR Certified technician. Using OEM parts and having an industry trained technician complete your GM Certified collision repair ensures your safety in potential future accidents, properly fitting parts and appearance, and maintains your original factory warranty.
To be a GM Certified collision repair partner, we have to adhere to strict repair and shop standards set forth by GM and continuously monitored for compliance. We had to invest in proper factory training for our technicians on preferred methods of repairing or replacing damaged parts and components. We follow GM’s lead when it comes to quality of collision damage repairs and providing an exceptional auto body repair experience.
Cadillac Certified Collision Repair
The Cadillac Aluminum Repair Network is a highly certified group of collision repair facilities authorized to repair Cadillac mixed-metal aluminum vehicles. These authorized facilities will meet all tooling, equipment and Genuine Parts requirements to help ensure proper repair of aluminum vehicles. The facilities will also maintain a staff of repair technicians who are trained in the latest Cadillac aluminum structural repairs, body procedures, and technology for vehicle repair. Contact your local Cadillac Certified Service Center for more details.